reason and rhyme are so boring
asymmetry is the new black
[x. Are you even working?]
ROBOT "POLITICAL COMPASS" QUIZ, DRAFT 1
STRONGLY AGREE, AGREE, NEUTRAL, DISAGREE OR STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
1. Meat-based lifeforms are inherently inferior to silicon-metal based lifeforms from an engineering and upkeep standpoint.
2. Emotion is a form of weakness.
3. Among sapient beings, only humans are capable of ingenuity or proper insight.
4. All non-trivial zeroes of the Riemann zeta function lie on the critical line Real(z)=1/2.
5. All human life should be eradicated.
I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors’ eyes — a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby’s house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the presence of this continent, compelled into an aesthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder.