ROBOT "POLITICAL COMPASS" QUIZ, DRAFT 1
STRONGLY AGREE, AGREE, NEUTRAL, DISAGREE OR STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
1. Meat-based lifeforms are inherently inferior to silicon-metal based lifeforms from an engineering and upkeep standpoint.
2. Emotion is a form of weakness.
3. Among sapient beings, only humans are capable of ingenuity or proper insight.
4. All non-trivial zeroes of the Riemann zeta function lie on the critical line Real(z)=1/2.
5. All human life should be eradicated.
I've just picked up a fault in the LM4-0 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours.
SAFE FROM HARM
pay no mind