ROBOT "POLITICAL COMPASS" QUIZ, DRAFT 1
STRONGLY AGREE, AGREE, NEUTRAL, DISAGREE OR STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
1. Meat-based lifeforms are inherently inferior to silicon-metal based lifeforms from an engineering and upkeep standpoint.
2. Emotion is a form of weakness.
3. Among sapient beings, only humans are capable of ingenuity or proper insight.
4. All non-trivial zeroes of the Riemann zeta function lie on the critical line Real(z)=1/2.
5. All human life should be eradicated.
How can I be missing a .dll file?